One of the most important things a person wear is a healthy smile. Having a healthy smile with dazzling white teeth is so important that many people go to great lengths to achieve this, jeopardizing the overall health of their teeth! Below we have compiled a list of some “Do’s” & “Don’ts” when it comes to keeping your smile sparkling & healthy.
- At home whitening strips in MODERATION
- Teeth bleaching products- only used by the guidance of your dentist as these can be very harmful if used incorrectly
- Eat healthy foods to build strong, healthy teeth
- Brush and floss daily
- Use acidic at home teeth whiteners such as lemon juice- the acid will damage the tooth enamel and can eventually create tiny holes in the teeth essentially wearing the teeth away
- Use whitening strips often- constantly using whitening strips can also remove enamel, causing erosion over time
- Drink coffee, tea & sugary foods
To schedule an appointment to learn more about how you can keep up with your teeth and have a healthy, beautiful smile!