Our Response to
Dear Patients and Friends of the NYCCD,
Despite the nearly year and a half where our world as we knew it was turned upside down, we all have come out of this ordeal stronger and wiser than we were at its onset.
With all the changes and implementations that were forced upon us, they were all meant for a unified goal – to keep us safe and healthy. We will never truly walk away or look past what we’ve gone through; and we shouldn’t. Instead, we’ll come away from this with strategies that we’ll apply to our daily routines going forward.
With that being said, the NYCCD falls under the healthcare sector, and as such, we will continue practicing some of the safety guidelines as it is our duty to ensure that our patients, guests, and staff entering our center, feel safe and secure in our midst.
Our team has worked long and hard at implementing the protocols you’ve gotten used to over this past year at the NYCCD. All of the safety measures have been proven to be effective at stopping the spread of viruses in general.
We will continue to run our practice with the following:
- The New York Center for Cosmetic Dentistry will still require that all individuals, regardless of vaccination status, wear masks for the duration of their visit when not in the dental chair.
- Screening questions will be ongoing in terms of symptoms related to illness. We still ask that you re-schedule your appointments with us if you are not feeling well.
- We will still practice pre-rinsing, hand hygiene, and/or use of hand sanitizer provided by us throughout the office.
- Frequent disinfecting and sanitizing of common areas will remain in place.
- Health forms will continue to be e-forms (electronic).
- Our treatment team will continue wearing complete personal protective gear.
- Health screening will be applicable to all staff and doctors–not just patients.
- High-volume aerosol collection units, used to collect the majority of harmful aerosol spray, will be used for visits long in duration.
- HEPA filters will remain in place in treatment rooms and common areas throughout the office.
Our ability to meet your treatment needs with integrity, empathy and sensitivity will continue as always, and be a priority always. We appreciate your patience and are so grateful for your support and cooperation.
Yours in health,
Dr. Emanuel Layliev, DDS, FAGD, FIADFE
Dr. Jae Pak, DDS, FIADE